More Website Templates @ TemplateMonster.com - July 28, 2014!
eCommerce refers to any form of business transaction conducted online.The most popular example of eCommerce is online shopping, which is defined as buying and selling of goods via the internet on any device.
Features & Benefits
- Ubiquity: Ubiquity means that the commercial transaction or activity is available at any time from anywhere in the world.
- Global Reach and Security: E-commerce allows your company to reach consumers anywhere in the world.
- Universal Standards: Universal standards mean that e-commerce operates on standard platforms with agreed methods and systems.
- Richness: Richness refers to the content available on the e-commerce platform and how it used by the consumer.
- Interactivity: Interactivity is the relationship a consumer has with the site, which is similar to a face-to-face customer meeting in a traditional business.
- Information Density: Information density relates to the technological capabilities of e-commerce, in that vast amounts of information can be stored and made accessible very cheaply and without the need for bulky storage.
- Personalization: E-commerce takes personalized selling and marketing to a new level because of the amount of information-gathering, interaction and engagement a consumer has online.